Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sports Festival Round 2



So for last year's Sports Festival, you may recall (more likely not) that it got rained out halfway through. This year was much better. Not only am I a little bit more established in the village, and getting along with my kids, it didn't start pouring rain! Until lunch time... but then, as rain is supposed to do in the summer, it stopped 10 minutes later. An older Japanese gentleman taught me that they have a word for that, but I forget now... Sorry.




Anyway, this is mostly a picture and video post. So Enjoy. Quick note: most of the photos are of my elementary schoolers because the middle schoolers were basically running all day and a million shots of kids you don't know running is probably less than exciting.




The video is a compilation of several videos taken throughout the day. They have small intros, but just as a note, the kids in the one section are asking me for stickers. I had it confused with white. I swear they sound similar.

Hopefully I'll do something interesting enough to warrant a post again soon. Fingers crossed.

No comments: